share

Biografia Elton John

Biografia Elton John
A trajetória da carreira de Elton John em capitulos

slideshow - MUTE , No sound

terça-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2010

Dmitry and Svetlana Medvedev at Elton John concert

Dmitry and Svetlana Medvedev at Elton John concert


Dmitry and Svetlana Medvedev thanked Elton John for his performance. They told him they really liked his concert and gave him flowers. <br /><br />

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and his wife attended a concert by the famous British pop and rock singer Elton John in Moscow's Crocus City Hall on Sunday. <br /><br /><br /><br />

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and his wife attended a concert by the famous British pop and rock singer Elton John in Moscow's Crocus City Hall on Sunday.

Sir Elton John sent a personal invitation for Medvedev to his concert in November. In his letter the singer said: "You are a true fan of modern rock music that unites people from all over the world, regardless of their racial, political and religious views. I'll be very grateful if you will accept my invitation.”<br /><br />

President Medvedev has shown that he really likes modern music. In particular, he met with U2 leader Bono in Sochi in August and discussed with him his devotion to Led Zeppelin. He said his son taught him to listen to Linkin Park. Medvedev also said he liked the Russian rock band Chaif. <br /><br /><br /><br />

The singer gave his first performance in Moscow and St. Petersburg in 1979. The last time he came to the Russian capital was in the fall of 2009 with his show The Red Piano. <br /><br />

Elton John has visited Russia before. <br /><br /><br />

Elton John admits he still finds women attractive

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/21885-elton-john-admits-he-still-finds-women-attractive.html

http://www.musicrooms.net/files/artists/elton_john_471049645.jpg

lton John revealed he still fancies women - despite being gay for the past 40 years. In an appearance on Piers Morgan's Life Stories TV chat show on Saturday night, the 63-year-old told the host: "When I was in bed with her [his ex-wife] and we were having sex it was great, but I thought, 'This is not right. I should probably be with a man'."
Asked if he still likes women, Elton added: "Yes, of course. There are so many beautiful women in the world. How can you not think a woman is beautiful."
Elton also admitted he was 'very' close to being killed by drugs.
He added: "I shudder at the behaviour. I was the biggest junkie there was."




Legendary singer Elton John revealed he still fancies women - despite being gay for the past 40 years. In an appearance on Piers Morgan's Life Stories TV chat show on Saturday night, the 63-year-old told the host: "When I was in bed with her [his ex-wife] and we were having sex it was great, but I thought, 'This is not right. I should probably be with a man'." Asked if he still likes women, Elton added: "Yes, of course. There are so many beautiful women in the world. How can you not think a woman is beautiful." Elton also admitted he was 'very' close to being killed by drugs. He added: "I shudder at the behaviour. I was the biggest junkie there was."...

Read more: http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-elton-john-admits-he-still-finds-women-attractive-news.html#ixzz188EA3Pa0



Elton John: 'It's Fun To Have Money'

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2009/06/09/thumbs130/Elton%20John-SGY-010246.jpg
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/12/13/elton_john_its_fun_to_have_money

lton John would give up his fame and fortune and live in a caravan - as long as partner David Furnish is by his side.

The Rocket Man has amassed a huge wealth after selling millions of records around the world and is famed for his lavish tastes and spending habits. However, the rocker is adamant he would have no problem turning his back on his luxury lifestyle to enjoy a "simple life" - as long as he was surrounded by his loved ones.

He tells Piers Morgan on his U.K. TV show Life Stories, "It's fun to have money. (But) I said to David, 'Listen, I would live with you in a caravan as long as I have you.' I do believe I could give it up. I have thought sometimes that it'd be nice to just buy a little house somewhere and b**ger off and have a simple life."

"But I'm too far gone in now, it has crossed my mind sometimes, when you feel a bit overwhelmed. I'm not that shallow and I'm not facile. If I had David in my life and my friends, I could live anywhere."



he Union Between Elton John & Leon Russell

Posted by ChrisRogers86 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:15 am



Elton John and Leon Russell recently released a collaborative album, The Union, which has just been named one of the best this year by Rolling Stone Magazine. The album has also been nominated for a Grammy award.
These two almost seem like the odd couple and it is surprising to see such different artists come together. But, Elton has always been fascinated by the likes of Russell.

“I’ve always called him the master,” said Sir Elton. “When anyone says, ‘Who’s your favorite piano player?’ I always said, ‘Well, the master is Leon Russell.’”
Which made it especially nerve-racking when Elton looked out in the audience at a Los Angeles club, as he made his U.S. debut in 1970:
“I’m in the middle of ‘Burn Down the Mission,’” he recalled, “and I look to my right, and there’s only 250 people in the Troubadour, and in the second row, I see this long mane of silver hair, and these glasses, and you know, Leon was a pretty handsome guy!”
And in time, Elton rose with his superstardom and Russell…fell off the map.
Year later, Elton went off to Africa and filled his iPod with Russell tracks.
“I rang him up,” Elton said, “and said, ‘It’s me, 39 years later. Would you like to do a record?’ And he said, ‘Do you think I can?’ I went, ‘What do you mean, you think you can? Of course, you can.’”
And the rest is history. Have you listened to the new Elton John/Leon Russell album? What do you think?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Estamos aqui aguardando seu comentário para essa postagem, fique à vontade:

feed ejc

feed ejc
http://feeds.feedburner.com/EltonJohnsCorporation

map visitors


Elton John´s Pics