share

Biografia Elton John

Biografia Elton John
A trajetória da carreira de Elton John em capitulos

slideshow - MUTE , No sound

segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

Sir Elton John reveals he wants to have another baby

“I want someone to be at his side to back him up”: Sir Elton John reveals he wants to have another baby

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sir-elton-john-reveals-he-wants-860693


65-year-old fathered ­Zachary with a surrogate mother 15 months ago

Daddy: Sir Elton wants another child
Daddy: Sir Elton wants another child

WireImage
Sir Elton John has revealed he wants to have ­another baby... so his son has ­someone to back him up at school.
Sir Elton, 65, fathered ­Zachary with a surrogate mother 15 months ago.
The singer, himself an only child, said: “It’s ­difficult to be an only child, and to be the only child of someone famous.
“I want him to have a sibling so that he has ­someone to be with.
“I know when he goes to school there is going to be an awful lot of pressure, and I know he’s going to have people saying ‘You don’t have a mummy’.
“I want someone to be at his side to back him up.”
Elton, currently touring, said he gives Zachary his bath and bedtime story before going on stage.
He added: “I know when I come off stage I am going to be happy.
“I don’t have to stay up doing drugs. I’m going to get up in the ­morning and see my little boy.”





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Estamos aqui aguardando seu comentário para essa postagem, fique à vontade:

feed ejc

feed ejc
http://feeds.feedburner.com/EltonJohnsCorporation

map visitors


Elton John´s Pics