share

Biografia Elton John

Biografia Elton John
A trajetória da carreira de Elton John em capitulos

slideshow - MUTE , No sound

quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Bernie Taupin's radio show

Bernie Taupin's radio show
Elton's songwriting partner on Sirius/XM

 



 

American Roots Radio with Bernie Taupin
Sat 7/3 10:00 pm ET
Join The Loft this July 4th weekend for the debut of a brand new show featuring legendary songwriter Bernie Taupin doing what he loves the most, sharing his mind-blowing collection of American Roots music! American Roots Radio with Bernie Taupin debuts on Saturday July 3 at 10 pm ET with an encore the following Thursday at 12 pm ET.
"I'm thrilled about this opportunity as it gives me an outlet to share my passion and library with listeners on The Loft. All my life I've collected and loved American roots music, so the chance to serve it up on my own eclectic show is a dream come true. Expect a little conversation and a whole lot of tunes." — Bernie Taupin, June 15, 2010


Rebroadcast: Thurs 7/8 12:00 am ET

 


 

This weekend Bernie Taupin will present his own radio show, American Roots Radio with Bernie Taupin, on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio.
On Saturday, July 3, The Loft    http://www.sirius.com/theloft will feature American Roots Radio with Bernie Taupin, the first of a new series featuring Bernie Taupin sharing his mind-blowing collection of American Roots music. Bernie said: "I'm thrilled about this opportunity as it gives me an outlet to share my passion and library with listeners on The Loft. All my life I've collected and loved American roots music, so the chance to serve it up on my own eclectic show is a dream come true. Expect a little conversation and a whole lot of tunes."
American Roots Radio with Bernie Taupin debuts on Saturday July 3 at 10 pm ET, with an encore the following Thursday, July 8, at 12 pm ET, and continuing on every other Saturday.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Estamos aqui aguardando seu comentário para essa postagem, fique à vontade:

feed ejc

feed ejc
http://feeds.feedburner.com/EltonJohnsCorporation

map visitors


Elton John´s Pics