share

Biografia Elton John

Biografia Elton John
A trajetória da carreira de Elton John em capitulos

slideshow - MUTE , No sound

domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

Lady Gaga - Hello, Hello Feat. Elton John (Full Song)

Lady Gaga - Hello, Hello Feat. Elton John (Full Song)






 
 
 
85728139 The Elton John And Billy Joel War Of Words Continues
Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images
While Billy Joel may have publicly dismissed Elton John’s comments in this month’s Rolling Stone about him needing to go to rehab as “Elton being Elton,” privately, Elton says the Piano Man is upset!

1) I do not hate Elton John. 2) I do not want to 'punch him in the face.....
Billy Joel
Speaking on the Today show, Elton says, “He sent me a message and he’s not happy… Maybe I should have done it privately, but I’ve been so frustrated over the years at some of the things. He may want to punch my face in at the moment but it’s okay.”
You know, he may want to punch my face in at the moment but it's okay.
Elton John
Billy got wind of yesterday’s interview and fired off the following list:
“1) I do not hate Elton John. 2) I do not want to ‘punch him in the face.’ 3) If he wants to call me my number is still the same. 4) Good luck with the movie [Gnomeo and Juliet, which opens today (Friday)].”

Audio: Elton John on the comments he made to Rolling Stone regarding Billy Joel. [Courtesy of the Today show]
 
 
 
Lady Gaga - Hello, Hello Feat. Elton John (Full Song)
 
 
Billy Joel To Elton John: Call Me! 
 
 
elton and billy Billy Joel To Elton John: Call Me!
Elton just wants to save someone's life tonight.
BILLY JOEL does not want to give ELTON JOHN a knuckle sandwich, but he would like his pal to give him a call.
Elton was on NBC’s “Today” show Thursday and said that Billy sent him a note that he was not happy about Elton’s comments last week that Billy needs to check himself into serious rehab for his alcohol issues. Elton said Billy may want to punch him in the face, but he’s still glad he said what he did because he wants his friend to live a long and happy life. Billy responded with this message: “1. I do not hate Elton John; 2. I do not want to punch him in the face; 3. If he wants to call me, my number is still the same.”


Read more: Billy Joel To Elton John: Call Me! http://kluv.radio.com/2011/02/12/billy-joel-to-elton-john-call-me/#ixzz1DtRrV07y

We´re still standing, and better than ever again :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Estamos aqui aguardando seu comentário para essa postagem, fique à vontade:

feed ejc

feed ejc
http://feeds.feedburner.com/EltonJohnsCorporation

map visitors


Elton John´s Pics