share

Biografia Elton John

Biografia Elton John
A trajetória da carreira de Elton John em capitulos

slideshow - MUTE , No sound

sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012

Elton John has been giving advice to Whitney Houston.


Elton John has been giving advice to Whitney Houston.



He has reached out to the 'I Have Nothing' singer just weeks after she revealed she is to divorce her husband of 14 years, Bobby Brown.

Elton said during an 'Access Hollywood' interview: "Bobby's not good for her, and because of the addiction thing, she keeps going back.

"The writing was on the wall many, many years ago with that one."



He also had a few words of advice for 'American Idol' star Clay Aikenwho has been dogged by rumours about his sexuality.

Elton, 59, said: "I don't even care if Clay Aiken is gay or not. It's none of my business.

"I've dodged so many bullets, not just because of unsafe sex, but because of the amount of drugs I did, the amount of alcohol, the amount of work I was doing.

He added: "I started the Elton John AIDS Foundation because I got so lucky."

It's not the first time the openly gay singer has handed out words of wisdom to fellow celebrities.

Earlier this year he warned troubled 'Careless Whisper' singer George Michael - who was found slumped over the wheel of his car in Central London - that his pride would kill him confessing: "It took me 16 years to ask for help."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Estamos aqui aguardando seu comentário para essa postagem, fique à vontade:

feed ejc

feed ejc
http://feeds.feedburner.com/EltonJohnsCorporation

map visitors


Elton John´s Pics