share

Biografia Elton John

Biografia Elton John
A trajetória da carreira de Elton John em capitulos

slideshow - MUTE , No sound

sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

Elton John: 'Part of me is black'

Elton John: 'Part of me is black'

DateFebruary 3, 2011

Picture

Elton John has revealed he feels "part black". The Rocket Man star said he is moved when he listens to certain songs. He said: "Part of me is black, definitely. I feel black sometimes. I've always felt that way. "I feel an affinity for black music like no other, and I feel sometimes that when I'm playing it that I'm channeling something. "Like Eric Clapton, or when Mick [Jagger] sings the blues. "Black music was our gospel." He said he first felt it when 1974 single Bennie and the Jets topped the urban - then black music - charts in the States. Elton, 63, born Reginald Dwight, told Rolling Stone magazine: "That was the ultimate compliment, a white boy from [London suburb] Pinner has a Number One black record. "It wasn't 'urban' back then, it was 'black'."...

Read more: ELTON JOHN: 'PART OF ME IS BLACK' http://www.metrolyrics.com/2011-elton-john-part-of-me-is-black-news.html#ixzz1D2kHg0V2
Copied from MetroLyrics.com


1982 Nigel Olsson Mattel Synsonics Electronic Drums Commercial







Nigel Olsson, singer and longtime drummer in the Elton John Band, in 1 9182 commercial for Mattel's Synsonics Electronic Drums

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Estamos aqui aguardando seu comentário para essa postagem, fique à vontade:

feed ejc

feed ejc
http://feeds.feedburner.com/EltonJohnsCorporation

map visitors


Elton John´s Pics